1. Driving for Uber or Lyft: If you have a car and are willing to drive around town, then driving for Uber or Lyft can be a great way to make some extra money.
2. Dog Walking: If you love dogs, then dog walking can be a fun and easy side hustle. All you need is a leash and some treats!
3. House Sitting: House sitting is another great option if you’re available during the day or on weekends. You can charge by the hour or by the job, and many people are happy to pay for pet care services.
4. Tutoring: Do you have experience in a particular subject area? Why not become a tutor? You can set your own rates, and there’s always demand for tutoring services.
5. Freelance Writing: If you’re good at writing, then freelance writing could be the perfect side hustle for you! There are always opportunities for writers online, and it’s relatively easy to get started.
There’s no doubt that the traditional 9 to 5 job isn’t for everyone. In fact, according to a 2018 Gallup poll, only 64 percent of Americans are engaged in their work. For the rest of us, finding creative ways to make money is a necessity. If you’re looking for some side hustles that you can start today with the private Get a Side Hustle List.